THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update



Well, I know it's been a long time since I posted. My life is crazy and well I just don't have time to sit on here and post every day or every other day. I'm also have a MYspace that I keep more current pictures on. But, again, I don't update the blog portion on there. We have been so busy. Kirtus is gone again and well...we are busy doing home type stuff. I'm painting the house...or having the house painted and then more Landscaping and then gutters are going to be put up. I took a bunch of clothes to the consignment store about a month ago and sold the baby bed. I feel so much better. I'm about to donate a ton of my old clothes to the Goodwill in our neighborhood. We did the toys thing already. Making room for X-mas. I'm going to purchase some new furniture very very soon. I'm thinking I need to put up my X-mas tree before Thanksgiving. I know I know...it's too early...but I want to have it up for two months instead of 1. We went to NASA before Kirtus left. Here are some recent pics of the kids. No one really reads this anyway...but incase you do. Here you go.
I probably won't be posting for a long time again...so Have a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas and New years.

0 comments: