THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Sad


Well, today they told my Great Aunt (auntie Kat) that she had another month maybe two. There is nothing else they could do for her. Her lung keeps collapsing no matter how much they drain it and put medicine in it. So, they suggested that they call Hospice and get it started. I'm sure you all know what that means. Today my mom and Bula Katherine got the paperwork started. It's sounds so final. It's sad. So Sad. But, all and all...it's okay. She is 90 years old and has lived a wonderful life. She has had a school named after her...or it is actually being built at the moment. She taught school for over 40 years. She never had any kids of her own. She gave her life to her school children and God.
We will all miss her very much. I know she will be in a much better place and in no pain.
Well...I'm starting to cry...and don't want to because the kids are here. So...I'm going to end my blog here.
Thanks for any prayers for her. It's just time for her to go home.
(This is the only picture I have of her on my hard drive. That is at my shower for Morgan. We had a tea party that day and everyone was asked to where hats. That is my cousin Katie. I have a really good one of her holding Morgan at her first X-mas. There is one where Morgan is looking up at her and another where Morgan just passed out in her arms. I'll have to find it and post it.)

0 comments: