We spent all day Wednesday and most of the day Thursday finishing up the front yard. There are a couple of more things I plan on doing...but they are minor.
We took the giant bushes down...because they were a pain and planted some Nandinas and some Gulf Stream Nandinas. I also planted some hydrangas and some camillas. Those are next to the window. Then I planted under the trees a whole load of stuff. I can't wait for them to grow and get gigantic. Our grass is doing really well this year too. We've worked really hard...and I'm very proud of the way it is turning out. The back yard is a work in progress. The grass is having some issues...but now that I'm able to focus more on that and not the front...I can get it up and growing by next summer. I have a ton of flower beds in the back. Filling those seem to be the task at hand. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Morgan also likes to help!! She is my little dirt girl.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Working in the Yard
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment