THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Garrett and Morgan







Aren't they cute. Both are very big hams for the camera. Garrett wants to toss something at me and see if I can catch it in the air on the camera. Mom did a pretty good job huh? Where does he get these ideas.
Morgan is just sweat as pie. No Really she is. :)
We are having so much fun. She is just now starting to talk. She still babbles a lot and screams a lot. Mostly at her brother. Garrett is learning to take turns.
He is having a hard go of it. But, Morgan doesn't give up.
Garrett is learning his states. We have been working on them at home. He knows the West Coast and some of the Central states pretty good. We haven't ventured the East Coast states yet. He knows we live in Texas!!! Of course that was the first state he learned and his favorite color is Burnt Orange. Not kidding!!!
Morgan is learning colors. Morgan loves to color..on everything. Thank Goodness for washable crayons. She loves her dolls and all her friends at school. Believe it or not her mom is her best friend...right now. (I hope this lasts forever.)
We miss Dad. Hi Dad. I'll be putting some post up of Garrett and Morgan's sisters. I have a couple of pictures. Hopefully, we will get a post from them pretty soon.
Well, the kids are hungry.

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Get this darn blog updated!