
My two precious little ones. Looking at this picture you would think Garrett and Morgan were best friends. Well, not really. Well, sometimes. I love it when they are like this. It so much fun.
As you can tell Garrett and Morgan love to ham it up for the camera.
Garrett is three and Morgan is 1. Garrett will be 4 in Dec. and Morgan will be 2 in Feb. Morgan was born Feb. 10th. She shares a Birthday with her Uncle Wade. (Hi Uncle Wade!!!) We miss you! Garrett was born on December 2nd. He is now the 4th person in our family to have a December Birthday. You can say that December is pretty crazy in our family. This will be the first year I don't make it home for X-mas. Well, I take that back. I didn't come home for X-mas when I was pregnant with Morgan. So, this is my 2nd X-mas away from home. But, my first in our new home.
I've been keeping myself busy by doing housework and taking care of my two little ones and my two dogs. Yes I have two Boxers. No, I'm not crazy. Well, at least I don't think I am. I wonder sometimes.
Well, I'll try and post some more pictures and post some other things later.
Enjoy.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love the pic's of the kiddos. I love blogging, don't you. I have linked your site on my blog. Hope that's ok.
Post a Comment