We have a great family. I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband
and four lovely children. Yes...that's right I said four.
When I married Kirtus, I got an instant family with his two
wonderful daughters from his previous marriage.
They came to visit us this X-mas and I was so excited. We had a huge
X-mas. I've always wanted a big family. When the girls are down I have three girls and a boy running around. Well, actually I guess that would be three girls and 2 boys if you include my sugar pie. I made dinner on X-mas eve for all of us and I was so excited that they actually liked it. (I'm always worrying about things like that)
We didn't do much during that time they were here. But I was able to have a girls outing where we did some shopping and we went to Chili's afterwards.
Kaira is 15..almost 16...WOW and Elysa is 10 almost 11...
At Chili's Elysa spit her ice on someone, I'm not sure if it was on purpose or an accident. She was pretty hyper that night!! :)
We had a lot of fun. They are very sweet girls. I wish we were closer so that
Garrett and Morgan could grow up with their two sisters. And so that we could have more girl outings together.
Dad travels a lot and we sure do miss him when he is gone.
This year he is going to UAE, Afghanistan, Greece or London and Japan.
WOW! I'm going to take two weeks and join him in either Japan, Greece or London. I can't wait to see another country, island and/or Continent. :)
My brother is having surgery tomorrow. I'm worried about him. I had a long talk with him and I hope I helped. I'll be praying tonight that everything goes well.
Garrett had another good day at school today. He told me this morning that if he was good and had no time outs that he could go to Chuckie Cheese!! Hmmm...?? Wonder who told him that? Mom or Dad?
Did I mention how much I hate Chuckie Cheese? Yeah...what we will do as parents to see that smile on his face or too keep him out of time out at school. Boys!!!
Morgan had a good day!!! She almost went potty at school. Daddy came by to pick her up with Garrett in tow and she was sitting on the potty trying to go #2!!!
When she saw her Daddy and Garrett...well that was that. No more potty.
Well, she is really trying. She is so cute. She will pull her pants down in the living room and say potty or poop. She gets a little confused. She goes pee pee and she thinks it's called poop.
It's so cute. She doesn't say poo poo it's poop. She'll look up at me with those big blue eyes and say "Mom I pooped" I'll say you poo poo'd and she says No momma I pooped. So cute.
Sorry for the bath room humor. Momma will be so excited if my Morgie Porgie is potty trained before she turns two. Which is only one month away.
She shares a birthday with my brother Wade. Feb. 10th. Uncle Wade.
Just plain Wade.
Wader...
Sorry Wade. You need to move down here. Well at least to Austin. San Antonio doesn't have much to offer. Well, I shouldn't say that. I should say you probably wouldn't like it.
It's a big town with a small town attitude. Austin is only 1 hour away that is like driving from Dallas to Ft. Worth.
We are looking for a Church to join here in Schertz. I haven't really found anything yet that I feel 100% comfortable with. My son's school is a Presbyterian Christian school. I'll let you know how this Sunday goes with that.
New Years Resolutions
#1. Find a Church to worship at.
#2. Learn more about God and his Word
#3. Loose Weight (maybe with God's help I can do this. Nothing else seems to have helped yet maybe I should turn to him for help with this.)
#4. Start walking (We are buying a tredmill)
4 goals is pretty good for the new year.
Maybe this year I can actually accomplish these goals.
Well, that is it for now. I'm tired. I don't have any other pictures to put up.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Family
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment