



Can you believe it I'm turning two on Friday. Gosh I'm growing up so fast. Look how much I've grown. Mommy is putting my first B-day pictures on here and some others of me. Mom is giving me a party on Saturday. I hope I get a Cabbage Patch Doll. I love my momma's but she doesn't like me to play with it much. She says I may break it or something. Whatever!!!
You wouldn't know by looking at these pictures that I'm spoiled rotten.
No seriously. Mom pretty much gives me what ever I want. Ha Ha!!
I've got her right where I want her. Daddy! Please...he thinks his all that and
a bag of chips!! Ha Ha I've got him wrapped around my little finger.
Did I tell you that I have a awesome Big Brother and 2 Big sisters.
Mom tells me stories all the time about my sisters and tea parties. My Nanna drew me a picture of me and my two sisters have a tea party. Well, I like to pretend they are my big sisters.
I like to pretend a lot. Well, I'm off to bed. I'm tired.
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention...I'm almost potty trained now. Yep!! I go potty all the time. Some times I forget and have an accident but most of the time I go all by myself. And not on some baby potty!! No Way! I go on the big potty. Just like my big brother Garrett and Mommy and Daddy and Kaira and Elysa.
Ok
That's all I have to say. Bye!!
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
I'm Turning 2 On Friday!!
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment