I've been having some Rough times with Morgan this week. She hasn't been doing very well in her new class at school. I'm not sure what to do with her. Just recently her temper tantrums have become almost uncontrolable. (Did I spell that right?)
Anyway, I am so worried about her. She is not the happy child from last week.
She not even happy at home with Momma and her big brother. Last night I tried to do a fun night for us. We had a picnic in the living room and after that went upstairs to our playroom and read books and played with all of our toys together.
She seemed so not wanting to participate in the activites. I'm just a little worried about her.
Well, her next Dr. Visit is due so I'm going to talk to her about this and see if she has any advice.
My day at work was horrible yesterday. We had a corporate audit done on our office and I don't think we did so well. I've been so sick about the whole thing. I'm just so glad it's over. I hope we can move on and learn from this and fix all of our issues. A lot has happened in this office over the past year. I"m really looking forward to some calm normalcy. I pray it comes soon.
Well, Pray that Morgan comes out of this little tat and gets back to being a wonderful happy little girl.
We miss you daddy!!!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Rough Times ahead
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Update your blog FROG!
GIRL, UPDATE YOUR BLOG Love, the Blog Nazi
Get this blog updated!
Post a Comment