WOW what a day.
My son woke up sick yesterday and again today.
Today I woke up sick too.
And my daughter got sick after her nap.
So...we are all sick.
Except Kirtus.
He wearing a gas mask and spraying lysol all over the place.
He leaves for the middle east on Saturday the 10th. That is Morgan's birthday.
We are going to do a Birthday breakfast at Cracker Barrell. Sounds fun huh?
Yee Ha!!!
Morgan's first dance class is tomorrow. I hope she actually goes. :)
She is a little stinker. I can watch from the class room...it will be a lot of fun. I'm taking the video camera and the digital camera too. I'm going to look so silly...but I don't care...my baby is growing up.
Well...I'll try and post some time later and let you all know how her dance class went.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
My day today.
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment