THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Presidents Day

So, today is Presidents Day. And Garrett's first Soccer practice is tonight. Morgan has been to two dance classes so far...and she loves it!! She doesn't like mom to watch her. She is so much like mer momma is scary. I was always so independant. I never wanted mom around. I always thought I could do everything without her.
So....Basketball season ended Saturday and we are right into starting Soccer tonight. I was hoping for at leasts a small break. I think Garrett will enjoy Soccer more...well I think that mommy will enjoy watching Garrett play soccer more. I'm not a big basketball fan...unless the Mavs are playing...but I don't know...I just never liked it much. But, Soccer is one of my favorite sports to play and watch...so I hope he has fun with it. Yesterday there was a tournment at the Pepsi Soccer Complex...I took Garrett and Morgan to watch. It was so good for them to see this because most of the teams were all girl teams. Garrett is at that stage where he thinks boys only play sports. So, he couldn't believe that girls were playing soccer. He said, "Mom, is Soccer a girl or boy game?" I told him, "Honey, both girls and boys can play just like Basketball." I told him that Girls can do anything boys can do. He said, "mom what game can girls not play?" Can you believe this? Where does he get this? I told him that there isn't any sports out there that girls can't play. Of course I'm sure there is. Like Football...though girls are playing football these days. What about Rugby?
But, for some reason I think I"ve seen gils rugby...and those girls look like boys. Yikes!!!
But, is it like bred in boys to think that they are all powerful?
Any who....
I'm rambling...I have a habbit of that at times when I'm a tad bit bored.
So...off to tackle my laundry...funny how things back up around here when both mom and dad are sick. My house looks horrible right at the moment. I would be mortified if anyone were to come over today.
I've got so much to do.
So, I think this weekend we are going to go camping. Sounds fun huh? Well...the last time we went camping was in 2000. Before the kids were born. My husband and I use to go to Dinasaur Valley. That is where we had our Head On Collision. So...I think we will stay away from there. Though I would love to take Garrett there. Maybe there is another way around or something.

I'll post something later.

Have a good day to all who read this.

0 comments: