Well, we didn't fair so great! The Raptures beat us 9 to 7
Not too bad.
Garrett scored 3
Kim scored 3
and Bryan scored 1
We did very good passing and setting up the pass...the other team played magnet ball.
Garrett really had fun though. Only the parents kept score.
When it was over Garrett said, who won? I said, I don't know I lost count.
As we were walking back he said, mom we won!!!
I said, great good job!
He He!! It's all about the kids. That is why I love this league he is in. He does have some talent, but all the kids get to play and they all have loads of fun.
This will be his last year with 3 on 3. He moves up to U7 next spring I believe...or it may be next fall.
Then it's 4 on 4.
They start them out small and on small fields.
Well...I'm off to take a nap...then plant later tonight when it cools off.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Garrett 1st Soccer game with the blue knights
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment