



We got spirit yes we do we got spirit how 'bout you?!!!
Okay, guys...I'm starting my own in home business. yep!
Tired of all the regjection from interviews.
What is my business called?
It's called
We Got Spirit
I'm starting my own mum & School spirit items company.
I've been doing this for years and years on my own for fun, for my friends kids in school and my kids like for Easter and showers.
So...I have a talent...and i really love doing them.
So...why not make money off of it right?
I'm getting my DBA today... WE GOT SPIRIT
I'm getting my resale cert and tax id tommorrow.
Then I'll be ready to go.
Not only will I be offering mums for homecoming and baby showers. But, all types of spirit items like Cow Bells for the football games, arm garters for the guys, big sis and lil' sis items for you drill team ladies, good luck items for tryouts of any kind. Not only spirit items but also things for baby showers. Baby Diaper Cakes! I've added a picture of what some look like.
And of course my Easter Baskets...which I plan on doing more for Christmas and Thanksgiving too or Baby Showers.
I will probably offer shipping...depending on the item...but if close enough I'll drive and drop off the item to you.
I've added some pictures of some examples of what I'll be offering...but this is just a small piece.
Well, I'll post more later once I'm totally up and going and ready for orders.
Monday, July 28, 2008
We Got Spirit
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment