I had another interview today. You know...just when I give up God shows me another door. This interview is with a Fortune 500 Company as a Customer Care specialist. I am so excited. I did awesome in the interview and then got myself another interview right there on the spot.
That's right next Thursday I have a 2nd interview with the woman that will be my supervisor.
I met with her supervisor and the Director of sales first.
I am so excited!!! I really really want this job. It is a perfect fit for me, and I'm not just speaking about the pay. I would be a customer care specialist/sales support...the job pays very very well for me and this market and it is only 20 mins from my house! Which is really important for me to be close to home. Everything is so spread out here...much more than the Dallas area. Well...I take that back...Dallas is spread out just as much, but you have 4 to 5 ways to get there. San Antonio only has one way in and one way out! It sucks!
Anywho....please pray and ask God to give me the gift of gab and to say the right things next Thursday. My family and I really need this job.
I know that what ever happnes was meant to be.
Other than this...I'm just chuckig along. We are making it....I am not sure how...but money just keeps coming to us in all different ways. God truely is with us right now.
Garrett is at Na Na's.
I miss him so much.
Morgan is with me and I found this great drop in day care that just opened that is getting rave reviews from all my stay at home mom friends that use them. They even have a Mommy's day out thing. But, for now I'm using them for when I need to interview and Kirtus is out of town.
but, Morgan and I are really bonding. I'm having so much fun getting to spend some time with her and getting to really know her.
Well...that is it for now.
I'll update later.
oh...went to Old Navy today...and found a ton of crap on sale...purchased it all for less than $100.00
way less
My daughter grew out of everything all at once and has no clothes. Sad. I bought 4 outfits for summer. And GL 2 pair of jeans. He doesn't need any clothes except jeans this year. So...he is good.
I don't know what I'm going to do when i have to purchase two sets of school supplies. How in the heck did my mom do it as a single mom with two young kids?
We never went without!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
What's going on in my world?
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment