THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Long time No PostI

Well, I have a good excuse. I've been in Phoenix for new job training. Well..I could have posted...but nothing to post...until NOW!!!! Hope you enjoy. I've got video and pictures. Morgan is playing Soccer! yep...she loves it. I knew she would...all she wants to do is run all over the place. What a great way to get all that energy out! And dad said, she went right to bed when they got home. I'm sad...because...well..I missed her 1st Soccer Practice. I've always been there for all their firsts. This was one of the toughest things I've had to do. Actually being away from my kids for 3 weeks is something I never will do again. My thoughts go out to all thos parents that loose a child. I don't know how they get through each day without seeing or hearing their child. Just being gone for 3 weeks and not being able to hug or kiss my kids is driving me nuts. I thank God for Technology, where I can get on my webcam...and phone...and IM...I can see my kids in "real time." Kirtus has taken pictures and videos. But, it's not the same. Okay...I'm starting to cry...so I'm going to post my pictures and see if i can post the video I created.

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look how tall Garrett is getting.