Well, It's been awhile since I posted. I just don't post here that much any more. I have a myspace and I tend to check that more often and update my blog and pictures. But, since I do have family and at least 1 friend that might read this...I'll try and update this more often.
So...it is 12:51 am on Good Friday. yep...I can't sleep. I'm still having some sleep issues.
My uncle passed away in March and well...I just haven't been able to sleep very well since then. Some days are good and some are bad.
It is just so sad because it happened so suddenly. No one had any time to say goodbye. I guess that is why it is always a good idea to tell the people that you care about you love them every day. You just never know.
So...enough of that. I'm going to post some new pictures of Morgan and Garrett. We are just having so much fun. We miss daddy a lot. But, he will be home soon enough.
We went to church again this past Sunday and I have pictures of the kids dressed for church. I gave my life to Christ on Palm Sunday and will be baptized on Mother's day. At leasts that is the plan so far. It could change.
Other than that my life is pretty boring.
Notice the flower behind Garrett???? I planted that. I'm getting better at not killing everything I plant.
....Can you believe how much Morgan Lee looks like me. I'm starting to call her Lee for some reason...I've decided that I really like that name and it fits her. I'm not confusing her...because she says...mom...my name isn't "Lee" it is Morgan Lee. Duh!!! Ha Ha...I tell her I know what your name is...I name you. She is full of it. Let me tell ya! So, much like her momma. God help me. I can pull tons of pictures of me...and it is so scary. She looks so much like me.
She also looks like Elysa too....and her daddy. But....I think it is her attitude that makes her look so much like me.
Garrett is just a sweetie pie. He is a total momma's boy and is just beautiful. Look at those big GREEN eyes. I just love his eyes and he really knows how to use them. Man!!! They get me every time.
Well...I hope you have enjoyed this wonderful boring update of my life.
Maybe something really excited will happen this Easter.
But, I'm not counting on it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment