Well...It's final. Garrett is going to Public School Kindergarten. Yep...I registered him today. It was early registration. I'm not sure what I feel at the moment. It's still not real yet. He has all summer. But, he starts August 27, 2007. WOW...I can't believe it. Also, I registered Morgan for a new school too. It is right down the street from me and she is so excited. She cried when we left the tour today. She was so mad at me...she wanted to stay and play with her friends.
Well...that is pretty much it. My baby boy is going to school. Also, this Kindergarten is all day. 7:45 to 2:30. I seem to remember that my Kinder class was only 1/2 day. You had a choice of morning or afternoon. Things sure have changed since I was in Kindergarten. Man....I actually remember my first class too. It was pretty cool. There were tons of stations. There was a homemaking station....tool station...arts and crafts, math, reading...my favorite was the math station. ??? What was I thinking? But...a few things I remember was the room was so dang dark. There were no windows and no lights. ?? It was the weirdest thing. Everyday, you would get a star if you didn't get in trouble...well...forget that. I got one star one time through the entire year. I remember as a small child looking at my chart on the wall and feeling like the biggest looser because I only had one star. My teacher told my mom I talk to much. Imagine that...a 5 year old talking to much. hmmm....well....nothing really changed for me in school. I got in trouble for talking my entire school life. It was rather humerous. Teachers learned to deal with it...because well...after 5 detentions they had given up. :)
I remember my French teach in highschool...moved me all over the room...and finally moved me by her...well...I just talked to her. She finally moved me out into the hall...and well...I just talked to people going down the hall. So...she finally gave up too.
Well...I hope Garrett isn't like his momma. But, I'm afraid he is a little bit. Well...actually he has a lot of CLEM in him. God help him. ;)
That is about all I did today. Fun Fun!!!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Elementary School
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment