THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

WOW My Aniversary


Today is my Aniversary well...our aniversary.
Kirtus and I have been married for 5 years.
5 years ago, we were in Galveston.

Today...well...I'm at home...with my two wonderful kids and my husband is in Afganistan. Some aniversary huh? Well...it's been like that for the past 5 years. We have never spent an aniversary together.

I know...it sucks...but we get through it.
I usually get flowers...but...I told him to save his money and take me to Maine when he gets back.
When we first started talking about getting married we were going to go to Maine...but things just didn't happen that way.
We still talk about it a lot...and I think that we are going to have some time next year...(If he is home during the summer when the kids are out of school)

Well...I guess I need a glass of wine. Happy Anniversary to me...Happy Anniversary to Kirtus.

Well, Grey's Anatomy and ER are...and I'm missing it.
OH my goodness.

Enjoy the picture of McDreamy!!

0 comments: