THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not much going on here


Well...there really isn't much going on in my life. I finally got my utility room cleaned out and organized. That was a project I've been wanting to do for about a year now. I feel so clean!!! I'm starting on my closet now. Uggg....I'm getting rid of a bunch of clothes...and packing up my winter stuff. I hate to have winter clothes hanging in my closet...it makes me depressed.
I love it when I'm all caught up with clothes and house work.
It is very nice. I feel so good...it's like I can breath.

But...anywho...I have ants. I sprayed and put down Over and Out and sprayed...but I still feel like they are everywhere. Gives me the ebbie jebbies. Yuck.
I have this huge ant pile in my back yard...and everytime I look out side in my back yard..I see it. I want to go and just destroy them all...drowned them with water...but I can't bare to go near it. So...I've spread those granuels all over it. I hope this works. It's all because of this crazy bermuda grass and this humid weather we've had for the past month. All this water and humidity brings the ants out. Ugg....I hate ants.
My kids call me the "Cloud Breather". (If you've seen the movie Ant Bully you know what they are talking about)

Mother's day is this weekend and we have a dance receital for my daughter.
And then Morgan is off to stay with Na Na for a week. I'm sure going to miss that little toot. But, it will be nice to give Garrett some alone one on one time.

Well..that's it.

0 comments: