It was a shut out.
10 to 1.
Garrett scored 5
Austin scored 4 and
Ben scored 1
Kara had 1 assist
And
Hana had 1 assist.
It was fun being my son's coach...but now it is over and I'm glad it is done.
He is playing again this Spring...but I don't know if it will be on the same team.
I won't be able to coach this spring...my sitter plays volleyball...so...Saturdays and evening practices are out. If Kirtus is home...there is a good chance I can coach again. But, I think I want to just relax on the side lines.
Anyway....Garrett has a play mate.
Austin lives here in town for the moment...he may be moving soon...but this summer at least he has a playmate. They really like each other and have a lot of silly boy fun.
Well...just thought I'd update you on our wonderful game time we've been having.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Saturday The last game of the season
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment