Little pups, Little pups,
Ev'rywhere I turn I can see them.
Little Pups, Little Pups,
Night and day I eat, sleep and breathe 'em.
I'm an ordinary woman with feelings
I'd like a man to nibble on my ear.
But I admit, no man has bit.
So how come I'm the mother of the year?
How I hate Little food,
Little bones and each little pooper.
I'd have cracked years ago
if it weren't for my sense of humor!
Some women are dripping with diamonds.
Some women are dripping with pearls.
Lucky me! Lucky me!
Look at what I'm dripping with:
Little Pups!
Little cheeks, Little teeth,
ev'rything around me is little.
If i wring Little necks
surely I will get an acquittal.
Some day I'll step on their wiskers!
Some night I'll straighten their curls!
Send a flood, send the flu,
anything that you can do to
Little... little... little...
Little... little... little...
Little Pups!
Some day I'll land in the nuthouse.
With all the nuts and the squirr'ls.
There I'll stay tucked away
till the prohibition of
Little Pups!
We are having so much fun...feeding our little Pup every 3 to 4 hours. Yes...we are on a schedule. I take the late night feeding and Kirtus takes the early morning feeding, and of course I get all the others during the day. Along with each feeding we have to give our "Little Pup" a suppliment. Along with all of this we have to give him .25 ml cc's of worm preventative. Being that he is only 6 weeks, almost 7, that takes care of any that well...we may have missed. WE love him. LIKE A HOLE in the head. OH...did I mention...he has a hole in his skull. Yes...that's right a hole in his frontal lobe area. No worries...it will heal up...but until then we have to be extra careful not to drop anything on his head or step on him or throw him around the room. Stuff like that. ;)
So, we are all having a blast. What I like most about my Shih Tzu? Well, he is tiny. And he looks like an Ewok! No kidding. My very own Ewok. His name is Mushu. After the dragon on the disney movie Mulan. Being that the breed is chinese...mushu fit perfect. Formal AKC name. Barton's Mushu Dragon. Let me tell you...he is a little dragon that is for sure. His color is red too...which actually just happened to be a quickedink.
Well...hope you enjoy all the pictures and the little song I stole from Annie but put my own swing on it.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Little Pup, Little Pup...Everywhere I turn I see Little Pups!
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment