I took a small vacation not too long ago. I went home, all bymyself. To get a break, to get a vacation for myself. To get some time to think about me and only me for once. I went home to visit family and see one of my best friends. I can't believe that after all these year she and I are still friends. I wish I had my camera that night...but dumb dumb me...forgot it. She just moved out to Whitewright on 34 acres. I'm so happy for her I could bust!!! Are families are all going to Disney World this New Years. I can't wait...I'm about to bust with excitement.
So...here is my family pictures and the headstone that my Aunt and cousin Marie picked out for my Uncle Charles. It's been a little over 1 year now since he left. I still can't get my head round it sometimes. We miss him terribly.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My weekend home for a "ME" vacation
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment