

Yes, I'm starting a new job tomorrow. I need to go back to work. I'm going to miss my kids so much. But, we are going on a big vacation this New Years and I want extra money for that, Christmas, the house, getting out of dept. I figure I can work for another 2 to 3 years and we will have all the big bills paid off, like the van and stuff....then it won't hurt so bad when Kirtus comes home from overseas. Not having a 2nd income and gas prices soaring has put a kink in our pocket book. Morgan and GL really want to be in Gymnastics and Soccer, so in order to accomodate that, I need to work. I am also working on getting my life and health insurance license. Which I can work from home doing that. So, for the moment that is the plan man. I will miss them a lot, they are growing so fast. And they have really enjoyed me being home. But, they miss their friends at school and daycare....so for now this is what we have to do to make it.
Monday, June 23, 2008
New Job
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment