THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Nothing special

Well, nothing speical is going on today. Kirtus left for Arizona last night. He will be there for 3 weeks and then back home. It feels weird without him here. It's been really nice having him home for the past few months. GL and ML started daycare full time today. I have two interviews this week and then another possible one coming up within the next month. I've had most of the morning to myself. Seems weird just being all by myself and no kid around. I miss 'em. But, I'm doing this for our family.
Did you see the guy that is selling his life on Ebay!? I feel sad for him. He is selling his life for $480,000 or at least wanting to get that. ??? HUH???? I don't get it.

Here is another cool story that I heard today on the news. There was a guy that lost his class ring oh...awhile back...in the 90's. He graduated in 1993 and lost it a couple of years after that. While at the bank this past Saturday, the teller starts asking him all kinds of weird questions and then pulls out the class ring and says is this yours? IT WAS!!! CRAZY HUH?
Come to find out, the tellers father had found the ring years and years ago and recently passed away. He had told his daughter that he had never been able to find the owner, so she deceided to take up the quest. And well....she found him!
Now is that not crazy?

Well, that's it for now. I'm off to my interview.

0 comments: