Goodbye 2007. HELLO 2008!!
It was a good year.
2007 was a year filled with lots of laughs and tears.
My son started Kindergarten and turned 6 years old. He is
becoming such a loving little boy filled with giantic dreams of
grandure. It has been a pleasure to watch him grow this year. It hasn't been
easy, for him or myself. Watching him learn life experiences so early is hard for any parent to go through. I can say that I see why my mom was the way she was.
Morgan started Gymnastics this year and also started day school this year. She has grown right before my eyes. Literally!!! Two week ago, I purhcased a pair of pants size 3T. Yesterday...she is wearing 4T's. I about flipped out. All of her pants are high waters. There is only 2 more months of winter here...and I'm hoping that we will just deal with the high waters until then.
She is my little diva and the more and more time I spend with her the more I see so much of myself in her. Poor thing. ;)
Both my kids are so different. 2007 has presented those differences in good and not so good ways. We made it through! No scraps or bruises. And now I'm looking forward to the new year. I'm looking forward to making new memories and seeing what else these munctions can throw at me. I've got a new job...and will start work again on Jan. 14 2008.
I'm a little sad and happy at the same time. The kids are very happy and excited about me starting a new job. Which makes it so much easier to deal with.
My plan is to stay for 2 years until Morgan starts Kindergarten then quick and stay home for good. Plans may change...but for now...I couldn't be happier.
2007 was also the year I was saved and finally let Jesus Christ into my heart and life. I couldn't have made it through this year without him.
2007 was the year my Nanny turned 80.
Looking back...my life is pretty boring. I don't have a lot of friends that hang out with me. It's hard to find parents my age that don't work and want to hang. I'm not complaining, I've had a lot of time to myself and to my children. I've learned so much about all of us and we are really looking forward to making more
memories together next year.
My hope/wish for next year...is that Daddy/Kirtus will be able to share more time with us. We are looking forward to Daddy staying home this year!!! (I'm crossing my fingers and praying to God that my wish/prayer/hope is answered.) We really need you Kirtus!!!
Good Bye 2007
Hello 2008!
Monday, December 31, 2007
End of a GREAT Crazy Year
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment