Well...tomorrow is the big day.
Yep...my birthday.
I'm proud to announce that I am 36...but still feel like I'm 17. Why is that the mind stays young...but the body doesn't? Obviously, I'm more mature than 17, but I still have the same attitude that I can do anything anytime anywhere. I wonder when that goes if I'm nearing the end?
;)
Well...don't cry for me. It's only 4 years until the big 40. WOW. That sounds so old. I remember when my mom turned 40 and my dad turned 40. Man!!
A thought to ponder. If you could look back at all the books and characters that you've read through your years...what character is most like your personality?
Would you like to know mine?
Scarlett O'Hara.
Not joking...I wasn't raised on a farm in Georgia...or rich...but my mother, father, grandfather, grandmother, Aunts and Uncles...spoiled me beyond belief. Anything I asked for I got. Yes...I admit. I was spoiled...I like to think my husband spoils me now. ;) But, that is not the personality that is most like Scarlett...her spunk, and the way she fought through everything...even though she didn't want to. She dug in and came out on top every time. Even in the end...when she thought she lost the man of her dreams...she still had hope!
That is just like me. I'm always clinging on to some kind of hope that everything will work itself out. I dig in when needed even if I can't stand it.
And I always seem to come out on top. I'm so blessed in my life and I thank God for giving me the strenth to make it through anything that is put in front of me.
So....who are you most like?
Can you think of one? It doesn't have to be from a classic novel. Mine just happens to be...and from my favorite book and movie of all times.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone...not a Happy Holiday..because dang it...Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ...it's not just a "Holiday" FYI...when people at Walmart, Target, Toys R US say Happy Holiday...I smiled and say very politely...don't you mean Merry Christmas? Or I just say "Merry Christmas!!" Okay...that's all I'm going to say about that. I'm done. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Tomorrow
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
happy bday OLDIE! just kidding....hope you get lot of prezzie's. on a serious note could you read my blog for today and pass it along to anyone you know who would be willing to help this dear family out. thx
Post a Comment