THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

GL's 6th Birthday








Well...I'm late posting these picturs. I didn't get any good Christmas pagent pics. They just suck. Garrett was on the last row...and some idiot had a brilliant idea of letting all the children wear reindeer antlers that were 12 inches tall. So, if you weren't on the front row...you didn't get seen because of all of the antlers. Or if you were lucky and got in front of someone with a santa hat. Uggg...I complained a bit...not much...just made more of a sarcastic joke to his teacher that who ever was so brilliant to make the antlers so stall...might want to re-think that next year. Hey...I said it with a SMILE! So...one more week and it's my birthday and then X-mas. I'm going to Zincs on my birthday with some girl friends. It's a wine bar. i can't wait. I need a drink...like 10 to be exact...just kidding...I'll be driving so..only 1!!!! But, it's just an awesome place to kick back and relax.
Well...hope everyone has a great weekend.