We are having lots of fun with my new camera.
Hope you like the most recent pics.
GL starts school in two weeks. Oh My Goodness.
We have meet the teacher night next wed. And I've volunteered to be the TEAM MOM for his football team.
I must be crazy huh?
GL did much better at football practice yesterday and he got his sticker and an ice cream for behaving like he should. He did have to run laps one time for pulling someone's flag.
I was so worried about him....It's so hard to see them go through things like he is going through. But, this is the best thing for him right now. GOD has answered my prayers.
Well...I'm off...like a dirty shirt.
Later Peeps
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
New pictures of GL and Morgan
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such cute pic's. They look like mini-Dana's.
yes...they both look like me but in different ways. I just love seeing them grow up so close to one another.
Post a Comment