THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today

Today was a great day.
Thank you for all who prayed.
Thank you God for helping Garrett make it through the day.
He had 1 yellow...no big deal...he was talking when the teacher was!!
NO HITTING AND NO KICKING TODAY!!!
Yippee.
Our talks and prayers are working. We pray together every night.
He was so happy and was so excited to have had such a great day!
I knew he could do it.
So...we went and got him a reward for his good behavior.
He had a great note from the teacher. I guess my tackiness paid off. ;)

GL scrimmaged last night and did great.
Morgan, well we signed her up for dance again. She is doing tap and ballet. I'm just having a blast doing all these fun things with my kids.

The teacher said that Garrett is really good about finishing his work, he never has to help him at all. And he said that he is a really good helper.
I'm such a proud momma.
I wonder if my mom felt as anxious and nervous as I do ever day I drop him off.

Well that's if for today.

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Glad to see all is going well. I think that GL just needed to get adjusted to a new school year. Keep up the positive reinforcement. I'm finding that when I tell Luke "good job" he tells other people like daddy, "good job daddy". It's contagious...