THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Third day of school and Scrimage

Okay, well today didn't go so well.
He got on orange today. That is a time out. For kicking and hitting. Uggg....but hey tomorrow is another day. I'm finding out that he is kicking and hitting just one boy. So, do you think that maybe the teacher could keep these two seperated? I'm not worried about it. GL is a good kid and I know with God's help he and I will make it through this just fine.
I sent a note back to the teacher asking if he is bad all day? Is there anything good that I can relay to my son? I know...it's a bit tacky...but i'm tired after three days of hearing how bad my child is. When I know GL was not the only one that went on orange today. :) I'm so protective. Well...I'm proud of him anyway...and he still loves school. He got mad at the teacher for turning his color from yellow to orange and called him "stupid" WOW...I don't think I have ever told a teacher they were stupid. Well, maybe Mrs. Berwald...but I didn't it in French and where she couldn't hear it. :)
So, we took away his fishing rod. His favorite toy at the moment and he is not going to get it back until Saturday. That was for calling the teacher stupid.
And no more TV privilage until he returns home with a Green or Yellow. I know once he starts getting these Greens he will always get them.
Oh...my goodness...I just had a great idea!!! okay...
Well...GL did really good in his scrimage tonight. It was a long 1 hour...but we made it through. His first game is this Saturday at 1:00 pm.
I still need to post pictures.

As Scarlett would say,

I can't think about that right now. I'll think about it tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another day!

Gone with the Wind....hmmm....sounds like a good movie to put in to night.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey Dana--Did you know I heard Mrs. Berwald died a few years back. I think it was heart attack or something.

Kirtus and Dana said...

I heard the same thing. I really did like her. I was just a pain in the rear in high school. She was one of my favorite teachers. I remember her having health issues in high school too. My brother had her to. She just loved our family!!! :)