Being a stay at home mom is so awesome!
Look at what I would have missed if I were working!
Morgan and I had a great day today.
It's about 66 outside...windy and sunny!
We first plante some flowers...actually lots of flowers. Man am I pooped.
Then she wanted to skate...so I went and got all of her gear and skates.
I figured this was the perfect time for me to take a break from planting.
I had so much fun watching her play and taking pictures.
Jack liked too.
Then we were ready for lunch. Chicken nuggets anyone. I haven't been to the store and well..we are running low on good meals to eat.
While eating lunch I turned on Beauty and the Beast. I got a blanket wrapped up on the coach and promptle fell asleep while watching the movie.
Woke up when I heard the last song and realized it was nap time for all of us.
Morgan asked...Mom...if I take a nap...will you take me to the Candy store!
My daughter is nuts over candy. So, I agreed but only if she fell asleep right away!
I love being home with her.
WE are really becoming best friends! ;)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Being a stay at Home Mom
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment