Morgie Porgie Puddin' and Pie
Kissed the boys and made them cry
When the girls came out to play
Morgie Porgie Ran AWAY!
The once was a girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forhead.
And when she was good...
Well...she was very very good
But, when she was bad.
She was Horrid!
I love my little girl.
She is 4 today.
And my brother is 30.
Yep...Happy Birthday Uncle Wade. Be safe in Africa.
Morgan got a call from NaNa this morning
Daddy and my father.
Uncle IM'd me to wish me Happy Birthday.
I'm so special.
Have so many people that love and adore me. Some people might think I'm a bit spoiled.
But, I think I'm just loved...a lot.
I'm having a big party next Sunday at the Infatable Wonderland. Mom postponed my party so daddy could be there. Dad's is coming hom on Wednesday. We love going to the airport to pick him up. I usually make my dad hold me and not put me down until we get back to the van.
Well..hope you all have a great Sunday!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Happy Birthday my little Morgie Porgie!
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment