THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008

First and Last

I found this on my step-daughters myspace blog. I thought it was fun...so I'm posting it here.

First Name: Dana
First Kiss: Michael Pallet
First Concert: Rod Stewart
First lust: Harrison Ford (Star Wars)
First love: Chris Caldwell (8th grade)
First thing you think in the morning: Morgan, can you please sleep for 1 more hour?
First book you remember loving: Mickey and Pluto
First pet: Mr. Bo Jangles and Fritz
First question you'll ask in Heaven: Where is Ma? and Nanny Green?
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: Disney World
First best friend: Beth Russel
Last time you dressed up: Church last Sunday
Last thing you ate: Chicken Bisquit
Last CD you bought: Harry Conick Jr. (yum yum)
Last time you cried: I think it was either Tuesday or Wed. I don't remember. I was thinking about my Uncle and all of the people that are about to die. It made me a bit sad.
Last time you told someone you loved them: My husband on the phone in Iraq about 1 hour ago.
Last really fun thing you did: Disney World in June 2007
Last thing you watched on TV: Beauty and The Beast (that stupid Gaston song is in my head)
Last Halloween costume: This past year I dressed as a vampiress. I had the teeth, the long black wig...it was great. I scared my daughter so much that I had to take it all off. She wouldn't even come near me. it was cute.
Last Concert attended: Jimmy Buffett 1998 or 99...I forget. I use to be a really big parrot head. Not so much anymore.

0 comments: