THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

A little Post for you


Hi Honey! I miss you and can't wait for you to get home. Thanks for talking to me
this morning and making me feel better for the decesion I made.
I can't wait to see you and the kids are so excited too.
I know you are crying right now...with all the old pictures of Morgan.
WOW...can you believe it...4 years.
Well...she's grown up so much and I can't wait to go camping again in
February with you!! That should bring back some fun memories for us.
But, again with this wonderful warm weather we should have fun camping out
with the kids.
Garrett can't wait to see his Daddy and Morgan is looking out the window waiting
for you to drive up.
I love you.
I'm so happy you are coming home.
PS...we need a baby sitter at least one night so we can have some us time.

Hopefully, you won't have to leave real soon.

See ya in 5 to 6 days.

0 comments: