THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Great Day

Hello all. Well, today was Garrett's soccer game. 7 to 1. Garrett scored 6 of the 7. WOW.
You would think that he would be boastful and full of pride. But, he handles winning very well. He doesn't brag about making goals. At the end of the game I ask him did you have fun? He always answers, "Of Course!" (Duh!! right?) So...today I asked him how many goals he made. He thinks for a min...and looks at me...and says, "mom, it's not about making goals...it's about having fun and playing soccer!!" I am so proud of my son. He is so amazing. I guess he really does listen.
So, since he won't brag on himself..I'll do it for him. I can't believe that little toot scored 6 goals. He is a stinker. He played a team that had played last Spring and Fall. So, this team had played together for 2 seasons already. It's not just the scoring that I'm so proud of...he passed the ball to his teamates numerous times and really tried to play as a team.

I'm glad he enjoyes playing sports. He is very competitve and always wants to do his best. I'm really happy that he is having fun. I hope that later in his life, if he decides to keep playing that he still enjoys it as much as he does now.

On another note. I got most of my wash done last night and today. Yippee!!! I always put this off and recently I've been trying to change how I run this house. So...dishes and clothes are done before everything else I have to do.
I've finished planting...finally. I purchased a bunch of plants the other day and I've been having a lot of fun making my yard the best yard in the neighborhood. And I have to say...my neighbors are a bit jealous.

So...only 3 more week until my baptism, mother's day and Morgan's dance receital.
Talk about Stress!!! Morgan is 3 and she has decided at night to get out of bed and sneak downstairs and get into the pantry or watch TV. (Yes, she knows how to turn on the TV.) It scares me...because I'm a very heavy sleeper and she knows how to unlock doors. I'm going to Lowes tonight to get a safetly lock to put at the top part of the doors. She just thinks she all that and a bag of chips. Last night I found her in the closet with the light on. She had her pillow and blanet and was fast asleep. The night before...she was under her bed with Coco puffs , yes, I said Coco puffs and had fallen asleep eating them. Uggg....she is really pushing my buttons. If she wasn't so damn cute....!!!! He He!!!

Well, Only 51 more days until WDW!!!! Yee Ha!!! I can't wait...I've mapped out our trip and gotten maps of the park sent to me...and I'm making an intinerary for each day that we are there.

I'm so blessed to have two wonderful children that test me day after day. They help keep me grounded!!!
Happy Saturday!!!

0 comments: