Today was fun fun fun. Actually, we didn't have soccer practice because of all the rain we got. We went to the field and it was just too wet...so they played on the play ground.
No one showed up for practice any way which is pretty crappy and sad.
Can I say something about my team...I can say something because none of my team parents read this blog or even know I have this blog.
But, I'm very disappointed in a couple of them...not all...just a couple.
Mainly one of them. ;)
She is well...just very controling and to be honest I almost want to ask her if she wants to coach. Get this. The first two practices she would walk on the field and just start helping out. ??? What was that all about? We were in total control of everything and she comes in and starts to take over. The head coach had to call her and ask her to stop, because it was disrupting. She said, she felt like her daughter was getting lost and not participating. In other words...we wern't focusing our full attention on her daughter. Which by the way...is so untrue. Both, coaches have kids on the team...and we make it a point not to focus on them..but everyone else. So, let's just say we didn't change our coaching style and everything is great. We've won every game...we must be doing something right.
So....again....the end of the season is coming to an end.
And the parents voted on having a party at Peter Piper...which is fine and all...but there are some parents on our team that are a little short on cash flow.
Obviously, these parents aren't going to go against what everone else says...but how sad not to be empathitic toward someone else.
Oh...and let me also add...the coaches had no idea about the party or got to vote.
I'm not sure if she is aware of the time and energy and money we have put into this team? I'm just thinking that maybe we should have been the ones to have the party or at least delegate it to someone else.
uggg....
Well...I'm sure she means well. Some people have power trips and need to be in control...and she seems to be that type of person. She is a principal of an elementary school.
So...anywho...that's all I have to say about that.
One more thing...we are having this team party at the park...for a picnic instead of Peter Piper. Did I mention that? No...that was our idea. We voted on it.
Uggg...do I sound bitter?
I'm really trying not to be.
I can't wait for this season to be over with. Garrett is going to be on a different team in the fall!!! Woop Woop!!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wednesday Soccer Practice
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment