Well, I can't believe that I've done so well with updating this on a regular basis.
I went and purchased a ton of flowers and plants the other day and today I've been in the yard pretty much all day.
We went to Sunday school and church in the morning. It was very nice. Today was my first day at Sunday School. I've never been one big on Sunday school, but it was nice...not so bad.
Well...I didn't really learn much today, well ... MOrgan had an accident in her nursery and well...we had to run home really quick and change. Mom forget the change of clothes. Well...and the one time I really forget them...she has an accident. And it wasn't #1...it was #2.
Uggg....and she had a tummy ache...if you catch my drift. Poor little girl. She was so embarassed. She kept saying...I'm sorry momma!! I told her we all have accidents and well it's just okay. But, I think she was really sad because she dirtied her Yellow Easter dress. She looked so cute with her white gloves and yellow dress. We couldn't wear it for Easter because it was so dang cold.
Going to church is going well. I really never went when I was a kid or in my 20's either. The only church I ever saw was my 1st husbands church on X-mas eve midnight mass. He was catholic.
So...I'm not real bible savy. I've heard the stories before...I guess from watching all those Mysteries of the Bible stories and Hollywood. I've read the bible so...it wasn't like I had no religion in my life growing up. We just didn't go. (There were many reasons for not going when I was young...but that is between my mom and me and God)
I don't blame my mother...don't get me wrong. At that time in my life..I hated going to church. It was boring and I hated dressing up. So...I think if I had pushed the issue, Mom would have taken me. Dad made me go to their church when I was growing up every other weekend. But...it was Luthern. He is German well 1/2. And my step mother is German.
So...there you go. It was really bad. However, the church in mesquite was really cool. It had a huge gym and I remember the church sleep over we did once. But, again...I had to wear a dress and me and dresses...well it just doesn't work.
So...the kids love it and they are learning a lot.
So...I've been working in the yard. I need to take some pictures. I'm really getting the hang of this planting thing. I really love my yard. I've been working on the back yard...but this time I focused on the front yard. It was bland and needed something. So...I got some Day Lilys and some other Texas native perenenials. My favorite is the Gardenia Bush...just like my Nanny Pearl's and my mother's . I've always wanted one and now I've got one.
For some more good news.....I've lost 10 more lbs. Yep...I'm not sure if I blogged this...but I'm loosing weight. I'm not doing anything but eating better and excercsing every day. When I was young, I had a very high metabolism and would never gain a lb. Of course things are much different now. So...total I've lost 20 lbs in 2 months. I know..it seems a lot...but it really isn't. I weigh well... a lot and I need to weigh less...much less. My goal is to loose 100 lbs. I've lost 20 of that already...so only 80 more to go. That's not so bad.
I really want to loose a lot before August..so when Kirtus comes home I can surprise him.
Oh...Marie (my cousin) and I are in a race to see who can win the most weight. She had less to loose than I do...but anyone..we are racing.
well...that's all for now folks.
Don't Worry
Be Happy
Don't Worry
Be Happy Now
doooooo dooo do do dodo do dododododooooooooooooooooooooo
Sunday, April 15, 2007
WoW and workign in the yard
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment