THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fun filled day today

We went to the park today and then to Toys R Us. We didn't purchase anything, we were just looking. I'm trying to teach them that you don't always have to buy somehting when you go to the store. Money doesn't grow on trees type of thing. We talked about Santa and what toys they wanted for X-mas and Birthday.
We are looking at buying a Wii. Toys R Us didn't have any until Sunday and I will have to miss church in order to get one. Hmmm??? What should I do. :)
Well....I don't know. If I get up there early..it opens at 9:00 am I think...I should be able to get back up to church by 10:45...we will see.
I'm not sure I want to purchase it until Kirtus gets back.
So...now it looks like he will be back at the end of Sept some time.
That really sucks. I feel like I'm about to have a nervous break down.
My parents think I should just move home...and I have to say I agree with them. I'm not really sure why I have to stay here any longer. But, for now...it is where I am and maybe next year we can move back. That is what I'm praying for.

It all depends!!!

Well...that's about all that is going on here today.

Enjoy your weekend.

I can't wait for my necklaces. When I get them I'll try and get a picture taken and post them for all to see.

0 comments: