This is my and my cousins Amy, and Nikki, baby...Marc Wesley.
My dad and and a little me at Six Flags in Arlington.
This is me holding Marc Wesley. This was before Wade was born.
This is X-mas at my Aunt Libby's house. We are singing X-mas carols. But, I'm not really into singing them. I was very very shy when I was little.
This last picture is of me and my dad. Notice the long hippie hair!!! Yeah...I'm not sure what he was thinking. I'm surprised my name isn't Moon Beam or Star Light.
PEACE
I had to post some really old pictures of my dad and his family and you can probably see one or two of me in there.
I look so much like Morgan...or is it the other way around.
:)
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Old pics
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment