THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Not a good Day

It is 94 degrees out today.
And I'm not having a good day.
Glad to see it's not raining but the weather is stifeling.
Well...We went to this clinic to have Garrett get fitted fo rhis uniform
for flag football.
And see the doctor with his sports physical.
I'm not sure why I keep signing him up with this league.
Last year we played Basketball through them and it was so unorgaized.
I have never seen an organization run like this.
I swore I was going to use a different league.
So...well...I signed him up for flag football...and he had football camp.
When I show up...they have no idea what is going on. And this was a camp where we, Parents can leave him and come back. It was a 5 hour camp that ended an hour early because of the heat. But, they didn't tell parents this.
I'm glad I came back early to watch him.
When I come back my son is not with his group. I started getting a little worried until I couldn't find him. Finally I asked, ummm where is my son? And they said, who? I said, my 5 year old son Garrett Barton. They pointed to his group. I said, Nope...he is not there. They just looked at me.
Hello!!!!! Aren't you watching! I was mortified, to say the least.
So...I finally find him running with the big boys.
Why? He said that he got lost when he went to the bathroom.
I said, did anyone show you how to get there and wait for you?
No!
I let them have it.
I said, my son is 5 years old. Not 13.
I guess that is my faught to for not staying the enitre time in the heat! But, I was only gone for 1 hour.
So...anyway...
I go to this thing today and once again it is madness. Seems that they called to make appointments for everyone at 4:00. Instead of a 15 min. wait it was 1 hour. Believe me...I left. I'll just go to my doctor and take him where I don't have to wait. It's so hard to do anything with 2 kids.
Garrett doesn't listen when Morgan is around. I think he knows that my attention has to be on her because she is three. Let me tell you I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs.
But, I just gave him 3 chances to mind and then we left.
He was not happy and begged to stay all the way out the door.
But, I stood my ground and said, if you had listened to me we would still be in line.
Well...I guess that is it.
I think this organization is just way over their heads and sometimes just gets in too deep.
I could go on and on about them having teenagers running the collecting of money and forms. Ha!!
But, I'm going to let it go....have a glass of wine and chill out.
Maybe I'll take a bath too.

Well...other than this...Garrett and Morgan really have been minding me a lot more. The sticker thing is working.
I'm just having issues outside of the house in public places. If GL is by himself with me. he is great!
But, when Morgan is along...forget it.
So...I'm going to have to figure something out so that I don't go crazy.
We have passes to Sea World...but I haven't used them because they both act like crazy people when they are out.

I like Heather's Mr. No No idea!
My mom had a Mr. No No when I was little...but it was a fly swatter.
Hmmmm...I'm really considering the Mr. No No thing.

0 comments: