THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm about to go to bed.

It's been a long day.
Morgan has been trying to get sick. She has a raspy voice and is coughing.
Poor thing. She has just laid around all day.
She was so tired..but just would not take a nap.
Uggg...partly because of her brother...but also...because she just didn't feel great.
I gave her some benedryl and motrin to help her sleep tonight.
She wanted me to rock her so I rocked her and sang her a little song.
She loves it when I do that. I make up silly songs.
I read her favorite book Green Eggs and Ham!!! I know...she just loves it so much. I think because that guy...not sam the other one...gets so mad and upset at Sam and it's just really cute. I always hated that book growing up...but I love to see her face when I read it...so I don't mind.
Garrett wanted me to read his Science books again for the 50th time. That boy...I don't know what he will do if he doesn't make it into NASA's space program. I guess when Daddy comes home...it's another trip to Houston.
Garrett starts football soon. I got a call today from the people sponsoring his league and he gets his uniform July 28th...along with a sports physical and then on July 30th practice starts. August...will be 3 days a week of practice.
Wonderful...hot August.
At least he is just doing flag...no pads.
I hope he likes it...he is also signed up for Soccer. But that doesn't start until Sept....and then ends in Nov. Then he starts basketball.
And then Soccer again in the spring.
Oh...he also will be going to school during all of this too.
Oh...and Awana's on Wed. night...Sunday school and church on Sundays.
Man...we are going to be busy.

Well....my little babies are growing up. My camera broke in WDW....so...no pics until I save up and get a new one.
I want a really nice one...so I'm going to save some money and get what I really want.

That's about all that happened today...other than cleaning the kitchen...clothes...board games (because once again it rained, playing with Jack our dog and oh...Harry Potter...I got the PC game and I've been playing that during the kids naps.
Its fun...
I'm off to bed.

Can't wait unitl July 21 and the 13th....HP movie and 7th book being released!!! Hurry up already.
Later People!

0 comments: