yeah...I'm going to the Harry Potter Ball tonight.
Yep...the kids and I are going. I can't believe Im taking
them...they will probalby fall asleep.
But, I just can't wait until tomorrow when the store opens to purchase the book.
:)
It's the last book.
and I've never done anything like this before..not even for a moive.
So...I thought what fun the kids and I could have together.
I'll have to bring a pillow and blanket for them so that they can sleep.
I'll have to take pictures...oh...my camera is freaking broke.
Well...I'm off.
OH Heather the necklaces are awesome! Thank you so much.
I'll be sure to pass out your cards.
I can't wait for my friends to see them.
I'm off now...I'll blog later...after I finish the book.
Friday, July 20, 2007
It's Friday!!!
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment