THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

My little Morgan

You know, when you have two children sometimes you miss things.
Let me tell you the story.
I think you will get a good chuckle from it.
Well, it's been raining a lot here and we have been stuck inside for some time.
The kids love to play outside and well...it's either been rainingn or just too muddy. A couple of days we were at least able to get to the park...but it wasn't long before it started raining again.
So....the story goes...when you have two children your attention is pulled in two different ways at the same time. That is basically impossible. At times you miss things. The small things that make you smile.
Sometimes I find myself so busy picking up after them that I miss the things I love about this age that Morgan is in right now.
She is so creative and finds differnt places to hide her food all the time. It's not like she is hiding it in her room...no no no. Let me explain. I give her a bowl of dry cereal to eat. She loves to lay on the floor in the morning turn on the Little Einsteins and watch TV while eating her cereal and drinking milk. She has done this since she was able to walk. So....I usual take this time to get Garrett dressed and myself dressed, bathed blah blah.
Today while picking up I noticed a sock on the floor. Nothing unusual (I spelled that wrong) So...when I picked it up a butt load of cereal came out of it.
I laughed and laughed. I guess she found another place to eat her cereal from or hide it I guess for a raining day. :)
How did I miss seeing her do that.
She did it in the living room.
In plain sight!!! I must have been upstairs...but when I came back down she was laying down eating and drinking. Just the same place I left her.
She is a sneaky little devil. I miss being able to give her my attention 24/7. Her brother makes that rather impossible.
I love them both and love watching them grow and play together. I try and do a lot of things with them, like board games and reading books and we do plays and dances. I want them to look back when they are older and love their child hood. I hope they look back and say we had loads of fun when we were kids.
Soon, I will be purchasing a piano...Garrett says..nO I want drums. God help me there. I think a Guitar will be in our future first.
I think I'll teach myself to play first and then maybe I can teach them too.
I think music is very important to have in your child's life as well as God.
Well...I hope you enjoyed my story. I have to go make dinner now.

Have a Great Monday!

0 comments: