THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

7 weird things about myself.

Well, apparantly there was some tag thing where I am supposed to list 7 "weird" things about myself. First of all, what is WEIRD to me may not be WEIRD to others. In fact to me, weird is my normal!!


1. I'm still afraid of the dark. I have to either go to sleep with the TV on or a night light with the radio going. I'm not sure what noise has to do with being scared of the dark..but I have to not only have a light on somewhere in my room but noise to. There is also one lamp I keep on downstairs that i can see shining up through my door.

2. I can not sleep with my door totally closed or wide open. I have this thing about being able to hear my door open if someone comes in.

3. I sleep two different ways. Totally covered with only my nose sticking out and a knee or toe sticking out from the covers. Or...Not covers or no sheets...except my feet have to be totally covered up. Strange I know.

4. I have this thing with shoes. It is very hard for me to throw my shoes away because I feel sorry for them. Okay..I swear I'm not crazy. But, when I buy a new pair of shoes I put my old pair next to my new pair so they don't get their feelings hurt. I will also put my old shoes on and wear them to Walmart or outside or some place not too fancy...so that they still feel loved. ;) I have done this since I was 7. Am I crazy???? I need to call this one into the "Does that make me crazy" show on Kid Kraddick in the morning show.

5. When cleaning the house I always to the kitchen last. (I'm talking about mopping and washing base boards and cleaning frig, cleaning oven, dusting cabinets.) I hate doing these chores so I wait until the last to do them.

6. I love walking outside in my bare feet on hot concrete.

7. I love laying on the grass in my backyard (on a blanket) and just looking at the stars for hours and hours.

well...these are 7 weird things I do.
some are pretty weird...like the whole shoe thing...but others I think are pretty normal.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

ok, the shoe thing cracks me up....

Kirtus and Dana said...

I know...but it is so sad to see al those shoes sitting there and never getting to be worn again. Poor things. ;)