THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Monday!!! So good to me!!

Well...my computer crashed on Sunday. yep...right in the middle of looking at furniture it just crashed. But, at least I'm still able to get to my pictures.
If you haven't done it....BACK THEM UP!!!
I'm lucky!
So...I'm a little pissed at Best Buy...because...well...they didn't install my Office like I paid for.
So, i get to take this back tomorrow and make them install it.
Duh!!!!
I told them no rush...just get it right the first time so i don't have to come back.
Well...tomorrow we will get it done.
And now...my wireless router is fried...but I think it just needs to be reconfigured for this wonderful new VISTA that microsoft is using for the operating system. no more XP. But, that really sucks because none of my games work on this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so...guess what girls...you are getting all of my sims CD's and Harry Potter and my favorite game the Godfather and Hitman. I know...I'm a gaming nut.
I'm a big gamer...but mostly role play stuff. CSI is some of my favs too.
I could probably sell them and get like 300.00 back...but nah...the girls will have fun with them.
Ummmm...no pictures until I get this thing back on wireless...I'm having to sit on the floor next to the router. So...if I don't respond right away or post every day you know why.
:)

Heather...I'm still working on getting those clothes seperated for you. Sorry it's taking so long.

Oh oh ... on more thing...I bought a ton of furniture today too! I know...I know.
But, I need it really bad.
My couch is 10 years old...K?
Okay...I bought a green couch and love seat for the Den/TV area...and then a leather sofa and love seat for what we are making into a living area..which is really the formal dining..but the way our house is...a formal dining table and hutch...just looks really stupid in there. And we have a huge breakfast nook area that seats 6...so we are good. I never have company over for big meals anyway...seeing that I live a million miles away
Okay...then I bought a sectional for the upstairs play room...which when Kirtus gets home we are working on turning into a Media/Gameroom for the family...not just toy room!!!
The...I huge King Size Canopy bed!!!! new Dresser mirror and Chest...yes...and count them 2 night stands.
People we only have 1 night stand right now...and its because my mom gave it to me and it didn't come with 2. I think my dad got the other in the divorce??? Ha!!! Okay...so my husband always complains about me having a night stand and he doesn't have one. Boo Hoo...So guess what honey! You got your nightstand and a chest for all your stuff. And the dresser is MINE!!! ALL MINE!!!! HA HAHAHAHAHAH
Okay..the wood is Mahogony!!! oooooo....i'm in love.
oh and a Leather armless chair to go in my..I'm mean "our" room.
I'm so freaking excited!!!
It's so awesome!
Okay..don't ask me how much it cost...because that doesn't matter. But, I did get most of it on sale. ;)
Oh...and I had to buy the king matress and box spring because we only had a really old queen.
Okay...so 800 Got Junk is coming to get all of my old yucky furniture...and I love it because they take everything apart and ship it away for ever and ever. I just have to take the stuff out of the drawers.
Carpet gets cleaned next Thursday.
Furniture is delivered on Friday.
Yee ha!!!! yes...i will be sleeping on my floor for 2 nights. Big deal! I can deal with it!

Well...that was my day...Oh GL is doing great in school. he said SHIT today!
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!
that is another story for another day!

1 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

You crack me up with the furniture buying spree...So,I have to ask HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND? Just kidding, don't answer that. I'm laughing at GL's naughty word. Wonder where he heard that? Probably daddy right??? Hee hee...I thought Luke said bitch yest. but it was bench he was trying to say...