Okay, we have been super busy this week. Gymnastics on Tueday, Soccer and Football on Tuesday, then Wed...we have foot ball practice....Thursday Dance Tap and ballet, then Thursday Soccer practice.
Uggg...talk about exhausted.
I'm so tired. But the kids are having a blast.
I guess that is all that matters.
As soon as I find my camera plug...I'll download a bunch of new pictures.
Tomorrow is game day.
I bought some stuff to paint the car with.
I also have a new shirt that has "Garrett's Mom" and my son's # on the back.
My daughter is working on a new cheer! GO BIG BLUE!
She is super cute.
She wants to go to Gymnastics every day. She said, that she really likes it. Some of the mothers think she looks like Kim Gimesco?? I know I totally misspelled that.
You never know...she may be the next Nadia!!!
Okay...Sorry it took so long...I've just been super busy and no time to post at night or during the day.
uggg...
Pictures soon...I promise.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Sorry...It's been awhile
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment