Well, just to let you guys know.
WE had a great Thursday and Friday.
So.....all week we stayed on Green.
I did not let Garrett play football today. We are boycotting the game to make
a statement. ;)
O...and he won't be playing next week either.
But, that is because his soccer game conflicts. I gave him the choice and he said Soccer MOM!
Okay...yes we played Soccer today and he scored 6 today.
GREAT JOB!!!
He saw his friend Preston on another team playing right beside his. Right in the middle in the game he says..."HEY PRESTON!!!! I play soccer too!!" Preston said, ME TOO!
When Preston scored he said, he yelled over to Garret, mind you during the game, Hey Garrett did you see me score a goal? And looked over and Gave him a thumbs up!
Then Garrett scored his third goal and said...no yelled...Preston...I've scored 3 goals!!!!
Preston gave Garrett a thumbs up! They did this the entire game.
Morgan stayed home with the babysitter! Thank goodness. Poor thing...she hates going and it is so dang hot. If it was cooler...I would have taken her. She always has more fun that way. I can't wait for her to start playing. Looks like next fall for her. If she wants to play at all.
Right now...Gymnastics and Dance is more her thing.
Well...I guess that is really it for now.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
GREAT WEEK
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment