THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

God answered my prayers for the moment

God has answered my prayers. Well, at least he gave me two weeks.
That is right.
Two weeks with my honey.
He is coming home. But, only for 2 weeks. But, that is okay.
I'm not complaining. God is giving me the much needed small break I've been
praying for.
For any others out there that have prayed for my sanity, thank you.
God has granted our family some much needed peace and happiness.
Thank you Lord! God is surely Great!
I'm so excited...that I'm shaking right now.
It's going to be so awesome. My husband and I are going to get to sleep in our
"KING size bed" Okay...guys....Let's pray I don't get pregnant!!!
He has been gone for like...5 months...so you can imagine how fertile I am right now. And I can't take birth control...that is another long story.
uggg!!!!
So...just say a little prayer that Dana does not get pregnant.
Okay...that's it for now.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

One word for u....CONDOMS!

Kirtus and Dana said...

I know!!!!!!!!! I hate them!!!!!!!!!! But yes...I have them!!!!!!!