THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007





For all of you who are aware or not.
This is my X-husband.
We are still friends. Can you believe it?
Tell me what you think?
It's rather interesting...but I just found out from him that he could
be picked to be on this new reality TV show.
He has been called back 2 times.
I guess he is in the finals.
Very interesting!!! He cold win 10 million dollars.

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey, turn the music off our blog so I can hear Michael's tontine video submittal. Your music is drowning out his audio.

Anonymous said...

Heather, Go down to the bottom and push the stop button on my music.
You have to scroll all the way down on the blog...it is a Green Box with songs. Try that...see if that works.

dana