Today, Morgan and I went to Gymnastics. Morgan took her friend JJ to the gym with her. This bear is not hers. It is actually the schools bear. They let each child take the bear and this journal home. We are suppose to write in the journal about what we did with the bear and where we took it. Okay...I think this is going a bit overboard...but Morgan is just in love with this bear. So...all day I have been working on getting my damn printer to work. And guess what...it won't work. I even have a little HP photo printer...an it won't read my cards and my wonderful new computer can't find the drivers for this damn thing. So....no pictures in the journal. Morgan is devasted. I'm so upset at her school I could scream. I had no idea about this thing until Monday when I showed up to pick her up and was blind sided. The teacher was all grins and giggles and said, "You get to take home JJ today!!" I was like excuse me? Who is JJ? Okay...can you imagine what I was thinking? I'm not taking anything alive home with me? Like a hampster or bunny rabbit. I told the teacher. I have enough animals at my house. No thank you! She looked at me odd...and then said, "No, it's a stuffed bear." I was still very taken off guard and said..."OH" Okay...I guess we can do that. Then she told me...Oh...and don't forget the journal!!! I just smiled in my gracious southern way. Meanwhile, my mind is saying all kinds of things that aren't very proper.
So...we took the bear to Gymnastics today and then to the park.
So...here is my freakin' journal... Hope you enjoy our day with f****** JJ the bear!!
If it wasn't for Morgan's pure excitement about getting to take this bear home I would have chunked it at the teacher! :)
After Gymnastics we went to the park and played in the sand. Without JJ I might add. Also, I'm not sure if they disinfect this stuff animal...but we did not let her sleep with the bear.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Today...what a day
Posted by Kirtus and Dana at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment