THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Last Football game! Yee Ha! The Season is over.

Hey you GUYS!!! FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER!
I'm so excited to say it's over until next year.

We won today...which made it ever better.
We would have made it to the play offs but since it is our fist year in
this league as a team the league won't let us go. Actually, that is alright by me!!! I'm ready for a break.
Garrett still has 3 more soccer games and then he joins Gymnastics.
He got upset because he told me...that he wants to be in basketball too.
I told him that Mommy needs a break..so only 1 thing right now until Dad gets home.
In two weeks...my weekends will be free for us to do fun things as a family.

We have a football picnic tomorrow...we should be getting trophy's and stuff tomorrow.

That's really about it for today. I really wish orgainzations wouldn't schedule things on Sundays. But, at least it is after church. I am so amazed at how many people don't go to church. It's weird....when i wasn't a Christian and not going to church...I thought everyone went...but not so many people go...or maybe they do...but they go on Saturday night...being that this area is predominately Catholic. ;)
We had a very busy day ... and get this...I was able to mop the kitchen floor, do dishes, take the trash out, and do 4 loads of laundry.
Am I a bad ass home maker or what?

0 comments: